Best Nepal Tours.
- History and Geography.
- Climate and Weather.
- People and Lifestyle.
- Useful Nepali Phrases.
- Culture and Religion.
- Nepal Festivals.
- Foods and Restaurant.
- Banks and ATMS.
- Arts and Architecture.
- Entertainment and Sports.
- Museums and Galleries.
- Myths and Folklore.
- Yoga and Meditation.
- Industries and Economy.
- Exports and Imports.
Hindu Pilgrimage Tour
"Hindu Pilgrimage tour is the Natural, cultural and historical heritages tour package of two major Nepalese tourist cities Pokhara tour is the Natural, cultural and historical heritages tour package of two major Nepalese tourist cities ".
Hindu Pilgrimage Tour is most beautiful Nepal Package tour which is very famous for the Indian Nationality. This religious tour will help you get acquainted with diverse facts of Nepal and Nepalese hindu religions. Pilgrimage is an important aspect of Hindu religion. Hindu pilgrims go to temples for the purpose of darsan. It is all about seeing, to stand in the presence of a deity and look upon the image with their eyes. It is about seeing and be seen and be blessed by the deity. Pilgrims from all over the world travel to Nepal to visit holy sites, known as tirthas. There they also seek the darsan of the places where they believe gods have dwelled. Nepal is a most preferred destination for Hindu Pilgrimage tour. Many pilgrim tourists from India & other countries visit the various Hindu temples across the country. This holy land fascinates every tourist young and old alike. Pashupatinath, Muktinath, Manakamana and many other popular pilgrimage sites
After sightseeing of Kathmandu including Pashupatinath and Budhanilkantha, your next day destination is Pokhara. After 30 min fly kathmandu to Pokhara. You will get a beautiful city pokhara. Wow What a great city. Pokhara is a beautiful city and one of the most famous tourist destinations lying about 200 km drive away from Kathmandu. Pokhara is overlooked by spectacular snow-capped mountains of the Annapurna range. During the course of this trip, you will be guided to the most popular places in Pokhara like Phewa Lake, Begnas Lake, Rupa Lake, Mahendra Gupha, the David’s Fall, the gorge of the Seti River, etc. Your vacation in Nepal is a spectacular view as a backdrop amidst the enchanting ambience of nature with an experience of a lifetime.
Nepal Visitors is a small group adventure travel which has pioneered responsible tourism practises in Nepal. Our friendly guides and trip leaders are experts at leading interesting groups of men and women throughout Nepal.
- Trip Duration: 08 days
- Max Altitude: Muktinath at 3,710m
- Group Size: 2 to 12
- Tour Grade: Easy
- Season: January to December
- Tour Type: Fly Out / Fly in. Kathmandu city tour by Private Vehicle
- Highlight: Tour in Kathmandu are, Kathmandu durbar square , Pashupatinath Temple, Budhanilkantha temple and many more. Visit Manakamana Temple, Like wise in Pokhara - fewa lake, Devis fall, gupteshore cave, barahi temple, muktinth temple, beautiful mountain ranges of Annapurna and more. All are most popular spots for this Kathmandu and Pokhara tour.
Hindu Pilgrimage Tour Itinerary
- Include / Exclude
- Date & Price
- Tour Photo
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1350m). Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour including Pashupathnath and Buddhanilkhantha
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara, on the way visit manakamana temple.
Day 04: Fly to Jomsom and trek to Muktinath. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Hindu Puja at Muktinath and drive back to jomsom
Day 06: Fly Jomsom to Pokhara and rest time pokhara sightseeing.
Day 07: Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu by private vehicle. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Final Departure to your home country
NOTE: On Hindu Pilgrimage Tour of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.
Trip Cost Includes:
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Hotel in Kathmandu (As per guest need) with breakfast
- Hotel in Pokhara (As per Guest need) with breakfast
- Kathmandu-Pokhara - Kathmandu by private vehicle
- A full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour including tour guide and entrance fees.
- Pokhara Sightseeing Tour by private vehicle.
- All government and local taxes
- Pokhara - Jomsom - Pokhara by Flight
- Jomsom - Muktinath - Jomsom by local jeep
- Farewell dinner
Cost Does Not Include:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- T ravel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
The following is a list of clothing and accessories that we recommend that you take with you. This is not intended to be a comprehensive clothing and equipment list, rather it is intended to act as a reminder of those items that we feel are essential for your comfort and convenience. However we recognise that you may have your own personal preferences for clothing which may be equally as suitable.
Best Nepal Treks
The Annapurna base camp trek is the perfect introduction to Himalayan trekking.
Langtang valley trekking is the one of the most popular trekking routes in Nepal.
Ghorepani Poon Hill trekking is one of the popular and short & Sweet trekking in Nepal.
Everest View Trek takes you around the Everest region, which has recently witnessed...
Ganesh Himal Trek is surprisingly not frequented by many tourists.
Tiji festival, known as "The chasing of the Demons" Tiji tells the story of a deity named...