Best Nepal Tours.
- History and Geography.
- Climate and Weather.
- People and Lifestyle.
- Useful Nepali Phrases.
- Culture and Religion.
- Nepal Festivals.
- Foods and Restaurant.
- Banks and ATMS.
- Arts and Architecture.
- Entertainment and Sports.
- Museums and Galleries.
- Myths and Folklore.
- Yoga and Meditation.
- Industries and Economy.
- Exports and Imports.
Nepal Honeymoon Tour
"Nepal Honeymoon Holiday is combine exploration of ancient cities, temples & palaces, breathtaking mountain ranges and sunrise views & thundering waterfalls. Go wild in one of Asia's finest national parks & immerse yourself in local life & culture. Get to know the real Nepal! ".
Nepal is better known as the land of colorful cultures, ancient history and wonders of Mother Nature. Nepal is the perfect place to spend your honeymoon vacation. You can scale the heights together in Nepal which is the home to the highest mountains in the world. Every honeymooner is enchanted by this beautiful land and its natural beauty. You can find in abundance wildlife and floral forests, terraced farms carved off the hillside, gushing rivers and waterfalls and the ever-present aura of the majestic Himalayas.
The beautiful Nepal has it all - colorful cultures, ancient history and friendly people, superb scenery and wonders of Mother Nature at its very best. You can browse through the capital city of Kathmandu which is a throbbing Cosmo polis where you can spend many an hour enjoying the rush of adrenalin at one of the famous casinos, browsing through the bazaars and shopping malls, and dining at the amazing eating joints. Alternatively, you can also visit the ancient city of Patan, with its rich cultural legacy; Bhaktapur, the city of devotees; Pokhra, with its gorgeous lake, a take-off point for trekkers, rafters and mountaineers; Chitwan, the wildlife paradise where you can live in the lap of nature or the lap of luxury. Nepal has a little of everything for that special honeymoon vacation experience. Nepal Honeymoon tour is not just an ordinary Nepal tours; rather it is a moment of life. Honeymoon is the most precious days in your life, it should be a time to relax, enjoy each other’s company and relive memories of the special moments. We have designed this trip keeping sense of your state at that juncture of life. We appreciate your interest and valuable time, so we are presenting a nice program with all efforts to suit you most.
Nepal Visitors is a small group adventure travel which has pioneered responsible tourism practises in Nepal. Our friendly guides and trip leaders are experts at leading interesting groups of men and women throughout Nepal.
- Trip Duration: 08 days
- Max Altitude: 1,365m
- Group Size: 2 to 12
- Tour Grade: Easy
- Season: January to December
- Tour Type: Fly Out / Drive in. Kathmandu city tour by Private Vehicle
- Highlight: tour in Kathmandu are, Kathmandu durbar square , Swoyambhunath stupa, Patan city, Boudhanath stupa, Pashupatinath temple and many more. Like wise in Pokhara - fewa lake, Devis fall, gupteshore cave, Tibetan refugee, Sarangkot, beautiful mountain ranges of Annapurna. Chitwan - Jungle Safari with all the jungle activities including Elephant Safari, canoe trip, Bird Watching, Jungle walking more. All are most popular spots for this Kathmandu Pokhara chitwan tour.
Nepal Honeymoon Vacation Itinerary
- Include / Exclude
- Date & Price
- Tour Photo
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Nagarkot.
On your at the Tribhuwan International Airport(TIA), I will pick you up there and then transfer to Nagarkot hotel.
Day 02: Sunrise View and Bhaktapur City Tours and Fly to Pokhara.
Early in the morning honeymoon couple will see the sunrise view from Nagarkot and after breakfast City tour of Bhaktapur Durbar Square and then fly to Pokhara. O/N at Pokhara.
Day 03: Pokhara City Tour.
Early mornig drive to Sarankot for sunrise view and back to Pokhara, on the way back visit Bindabashini Temple. Visit local market lakeside.
Day 04: Drive Pokhara to Chitwan.
Drive to Chitwan 6hrs, Cultural dance in evening.
Day 05: Full day Jungle Activities in Chitwan National Park.
Full day Chitwan jungle tour activities(Canoeing, Elephant ride, Elephant Breething center, elephant bath etc. )
Day 06: Drive Chitwan to Kathmandu.
After breakfast then drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 07: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour.
Guided Kathmandu sightseeing by car; After breakfast you will visit Pashupatinath, situated 5 km east of Kathmandu. The temple of Lord Shiva, Pathupatinath with its two-tiered golden roof and silver doors is considered one of the holiest Hindu shrines. You will then visit Boudhanath, which lies 3kms east of Pashupati. This ancient colossal Buddhist stupa is one of the biggest in the world. It was listed as a UNESCO Heritage Monument in 1979.
Day 08: Final Departure
After breakfast drive to airport for final departure to your home country.
NOTE: On Nepal Honeymoon vacation of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.
Trip Cost Includes:
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Hotel in Kathmandu (As per guest need) with breakfast
- Hotel in Pokhara (As per Guest need) with breakfast
- Hotel in Nagarkot (As per Guest need) with breakfast
- 2 nights and 3 Days full board in Chitwan Jungle Activities
- Kathmandu - Pokhara flight and airport departure taxes
- Pokhara to Chitwan by private vehicle
- Chitwan to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- A full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour including tour guide and entrance fees.
- Pokhara Sightseeing Tour by private vehicle.
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
Cost Does Not Include:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- T ravel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
The following is a list of clothing and accessories that we recommend that you take with you. This is not intended to be a comprehensive clothing and equipment list, rather it is intended to act as a reminder of those items that we feel are essential for your comfort and convenience. However we recognise that you may have your own personal preferences for clothing which may be equally as suitable.
Best Nepal Treks
The Annapurna base camp trek is the perfect introduction to Himalayan trekking.
Langtang valley trekking is the one of the most popular trekking routes in Nepal.
Ghorepani Poon Hill trekking is one of the popular and short & Sweet trekking in Nepal.
Everest View Trek takes you around the Everest region, which has recently witnessed...
Ganesh Himal Trek is surprisingly not frequented by many tourists.
Tiji festival, known as "The chasing of the Demons" Tiji tells the story of a deity named...