Best Nepal Tours.
- History and Geography.
- Climate and Weather.
- People and Lifestyle.
- Useful Nepali Phrases.
- Culture and Religion.
- Nepal Festivals.
- Foods and Restaurant.
- Banks and ATMS.
- Arts and Architecture.
- Entertainment and Sports.
- Museums and Galleries.
- Myths and Folklore.
- Yoga and Meditation.
- Industries and Economy.
- Exports and Imports.
Langtang Valley Trek
"09 Days Langtang Valley Trek - This short Langtang trekking captures the essence of the landscapes and character of Nepal. Contouring along the northern side of the lower Langtang Valley, in view of the surrounding peaks, we trek among the villages and farmlands of its people, many of whom are of Tibetan origin. ".
Langtang valley trek at a relatively low elevation allowing you reach the heart of the mountainous valley of Langtang with spectacular views of the flanking mountains of Naya Kanga and Langtang. langtang valley treks start with a drive to the Trisuli valley and 15 km further up to Syabrubesi from where you will start Langtang trekking through forests to an alpine valley just south of the Tibetan Border. You will have excellent views of alpine valleys and interesting Tibetan-style villages. A visit to the Langtang Valley offers a chance to explore tamang villages, climb small peaks and see the most beautiful glaciers at a comfortably low elevation.
Nepal Visitors is a small group adventure travel which has pioneered responsible tourism practises in Nepal. Our friendly guides and trip leaders are experts at leading interesting groups of men and women throughout Nepal.
- Trip Duration: 11 days
- Max Altitude: 4,610m
- Group Size: 2 to 12
- Tour Grade: Moderate
- Season: March - May, Sept - Dec
- Tour Type: Drive Out / Drive in Trekking and Kathmandu Private Vehicle
- Highlight: Langtang Valley trek combines the remote and spectacular valley of Langtang, Trek into the secluded and beautiful Langtang Valley, Hike up 3700m peaks with an experienced Nepalese guide, Experience traditional Tamang culture, The UNESCO Kathmandu Valley and Temples, Fly amongst giants in a spectacular Mt. Everest scenic flight, 4×4 Jeep trip into the Langtang regions of Himalayas, Trek is fully supported with local porters and Nepalese Trip Leaders
Langtang Valley Trekking Itinerary
- Include / Exclude
- Date & Price
- Tour Photo
Day 01 : Kathmandu Arrival (1350m).
Day 02 : Kathmandu Sightseeing tour
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Syabrubesi(1610m) by by land Cruiser. 5/6 hours driving.
Day 04 : Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama hotel (2480 m.)
Day 05 : Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3541 m.)
Day 06 : Trek from Langtang village to Kyangjin Gompa (3700 m.)
Day 07 : Hiking up to Kyangjin ri (4610m) and back to Kyangjin Gompa (3700 m.).
Day 08 : Trek down to Lama hotel (2480 m.) Walking 6 hours
Day 09 : Trek down to Syaprubensi. Walking 5 hours
Day 10 : Drive back to Katmandu by Bus. 5/6 hours driving by land Cruiser.
Day 11 : Final departure to your home country.
NOTE: On Langtang valley adventure trips of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.
Trip Cost Includes:
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Hotel in Kathmandu (As per Guest need) with breakfast
- Kathmandu - Dhunche - Kathmandu by overland jeep
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during trek
- A full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour including tour guide and entrance fees.
- An experienced English speaking trekking guide.
- Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
- All necessary paper work and permits (Langtang National Park fee, TIMS )
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
Cost Does Not Include:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- T ravel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
The following is a list of clothing and accessories that we recommend that you take with you. This is not intended to be a comprehensive clothing and equipment list, rather it is intended to act as a reminder of those items that we feel are essential for your comfort and convenience. However we recognise that you may have your own personal preferences for clothing which may be equally as suitable.
Walking boots with suitable ankle support that have been worn-in prior to the trek, and which are waterproof
Trainer or casual shoes, for trekking and/or for travelling
Warm socks for colder areas
Gaiters, in case of rain or snow
Loose, casual trousers for trekking
Thermal leggings for colder areas
Long skirt for women as an alternative to trousers
Selection of T-shirts, and long sleeved shirts, preferably not cotton
Thermal shirt for colder areas
Warm shirt, possibly fleece, for colder areas
Fleece jacket or warm wool jumper
Windproof, waterproof outer shell garment for higher altitudes
Down jacket (optional for cold nights & mornings; can be hired in Kathmandu cheaply)
Wool or fleece hat, or balaclava
Hat or cap for sun protection while trekking
Sunglasses or goggles
Sunscreen lotion and lip balm
Strong rucksack, or large holdall to be carried by porters
Day sack to be carried personally
Plastic bags or stuff sacks to store/separate trekking gear inside your main bag
One litre water bottle
Personal first aid kit to include essential items
Sleeping bag, 4 season
Torch, ideally head torch
Camera and film ! - for those not to be forgotten shots of the Himalaya
Toilet items and towel
Large handerchief/bandana for neck
Books (see Recommended Reading)
Playing cards / backgammon / chess set
Best Nepal Treks
The Annapurna base camp trek is the perfect introduction to Himalayan trekking.
Langtang valley trekking is the one of the most popular trekking routes in Nepal.
Ghorepani Poon Hill trekking is one of the popular and short & Sweet trekking in Nepal.
Everest View Trek takes you around the Everest region, which has recently witnessed...
Ganesh Himal Trek is surprisingly not frequented by many tourists.
Tiji festival, known as "The chasing of the Demons" Tiji tells the story of a deity named...