Best Nepal Tours.
- History and Geography.
- Climate and Weather.
- People and Lifestyle.
- Useful Nepali Phrases.
- Culture and Religion.
- Nepal Festivals.
- Foods and Restaurant.
- Banks and ATMS.
- Arts and Architecture.
- Entertainment and Sports.
- Museums and Galleries.
- Myths and Folklore.
- Yoga and Meditation.
- Industries and Economy.
- Exports and Imports.
Nepal Yoga & Meditation Tour
"Our unique Nepal yoga tour and Himalayan retreats are something special. We combine exciting and authentic sacred travel experiences integrated with soulful, healing retreats that incorporate local spiritual traditions and modalities...in some of the most beautiful surroundings in the world.".
Yoga travel is rapidly gaining in popularity as practitioners of all levels are discovering that embracing new settings outside of their daily routine can refresh their practice. Travel and yoga are natural partners, as they are both about expanding boundaries and transforming the inner self through outward experiences. Sustainability and yoga also go hand-in-hand—sustainable travel emphasizes new and authentic experiences in harmony with nature and local cultures, which is in tune with the yogic principles of peace, balance, conscientiousness, and awareness.
Experience the mystique of the Himalayas in the company of expert local guides and kind hearted yogis. Relish a satisfying blend of Unmatched Trekking, Temple Exploration, Local Culture, Yoga, Mountain Meditation, and Mind Growing Seminars. Experience the magic of Nepal!. Experience the Himalayas does exactly what it says on the knapsack, with trips that encompass high-altitude adventures, views to snowy peaks and a spot of Nepalese meditation.
Nepal Tour provides yoga courses for the first three mornings in the Kathmandu valley, during which we offer short sightseeing tours of Kathmandu in the afternoon. After that you will relax in beautiful lake town of Pokhara for a couple of days , join a scenic two day short treks from Pokhara. Our Nepal Yoga & Meditation Tour on this itinerary intends to make you familiar with basic yoga postures and the required theoretical knowledge..
Nepal Tour is a small group adventure travel which has pioneered responsible tourism practises in Nepal. Our friendly guides and trip leaders are experts at leading interesting groups of men and women throughout Nepal.
- Trip Duration: 08 days
- Max Altitude: 1,365m
- Group Size: 2 to 12
- Tour Grade: Easy
- Season: January to December
- Tour Type: Fly Out / Drive in. Kathmandu city tour by Private Vehicle
- Highlight: tour in Kathmandu are, Kathmandu durbar square, Swoyambhunath stupa, Patan city, Boudhanath stupa, Pashupatinath temple and many more. Like wise in Pokhara - fewa lake, Devis fall, gupteshore cave, Tibetan refugee, Sarangkot, beautiful mountain ranges of Annapurna. Chitwan - Jungle Safari with all the jungle activities including Elephant Safari, canoe trip, Bird Watching, Jungle walking more. All are most popular spots for this Kathmandu Pokhara chitwan tour.
Nepal Yoga Tour Itinerary
- Include / Exclude
- Date & Price
- Tour Photo
Yoga Tour Itinerary available soon
NOTE: On Nepal Yoga and Meditation vacation of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.
Trip Cost Includes:
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Hotel in Kathmandu (As per guest need) with breakfast
- Hotel in Pokhara (As per Guest need) with breakfast
- Hotel in Nagarkot (As per Guest need) with breakfast
- 2 nights and 3 Days full board in Chitwan Jungle Activities
- Kathmandu - Pokhara flight and airport departure taxes
- Pokhara to Chitwan by private vehicle
- Chitwan to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- A full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour including tour guide and entrance fees.
- Pokhara Sightseeing Tour by private vehicle.
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
Cost Does Not Include:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- T ravel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
The following is a list of clothing and accessories that we recommend that you take with you. This is not intended to be a comprehensive clothing and equipment list, rather it is intended to act as a reminder of those items that we feel are essential for your comfort and convenience. However we recognise that you may have your own personal preferences for clothing which may be equally as suitable.
Best Nepal Treks
The Annapurna base camp trek is the perfect introduction to Himalayan trekking.
Langtang valley trekking is the one of the most popular trekking routes in Nepal.
Ghorepani Poon Hill trekking is one of the popular and short & Sweet trekking in Nepal.
Everest View Trek takes you around the Everest region, which has recently witnessed...
Ganesh Himal Trek is surprisingly not frequented by many tourists.
Tiji festival, known as "The chasing of the Demons" Tiji tells the story of a deity named...