Best Nepal Tours.
- History and Geography.
- Climate and Weather.
- People and Lifestyle.
- Useful Nepali Phrases.
- Culture and Religion.
- Nepal Festivals.
- Foods and Restaurant.
- Banks and ATMS.
- Arts and Architecture.
- Entertainment and Sports.
- Museums and Galleries.
- Myths and Folklore.
- Yoga and Meditation.
- Industries and Economy.
- Exports and Imports.
Nepal Shamanism Tour
"Tantric Tour in Nepal - Shamans function as spiritual leaders, doctors and physicians, granting healing through the restoration of belief. For the Mien and other Southeast Asian hill tribes, a shaman functions as a religious specialist who works with spiritual forces, serving as a bridge between the spirit world and the physical village community. Shamans consult spirits regarding problems such as curing the sick and guiding the souls of the dead. The spirits then prescribe a ritual, which the shaman must perform as a solution. ".
Being religious country Nepali People much more trust in Tantra and Mantra. Tantra is the actions that surpass sectarianisms. You will found Tantra and Mantra in three major religions of Nepal includes Hinduism, Buddhism and Shamanism. Shamanism is probably humankind's oldest healing tradition having survived for tens of thousands of years. Because of their psychological techniques, shames are sometimes described as the world's first psychologists and psychotherapists, shamans are often confused with other healing practitioners such as priests, mediums, and with doctors and do in fact often fill these roles. However, they can be distinguished and defined as practitioners whose activities include a method of gaining information by voluntarily entering alternate states of consciousness in which they experience themselves, or their "Spirits", traveling to other realms at will, and there obtaining information and power with which to benefit others.Shamanism has been in Practice in Nepal since ancient time.
In Many mountain villages , mostly in tamang settlements it is still practiced . Upon the request of our clients we organise trips to the villages of these Shamans. Almost always these villages are on the route to some mountains and serves the double purpose of a trek as well. Shaman practice can be organised in Kathmandu valley as well.Every year we organise trek to Lake Gosainkunda where Shamans from Langtang region gather during Janai Purnima festival. It is a great scene for Shaman watchers.
Nepal Visitors is a small group adventure travel which has pioneered responsible tourism practises in Nepal. Our friendly guides and trip leaders are experts at leading interesting groups of men and women throughout Nepal.
- Trip Duration: 08 days
- Max Altitude: Muktinath at 3,710m
- Group Size: 2 to 12
- Tour Grade: Easy
- Season: January to December
- Tour Type: Fly Out / Fly in. Kathmandu city tour by Private Vehicle
- Highlight: Tour in Kathmandu are, Kathmandu durbar square , Pashupatinath Temple, Budhanilkantha temple and many more. Visit Manakamana Temple, Like wise in Pokhara - fewa lake, Devis fall, gupteshore cave, barahi temple, muktinth temple, beautiful mountain ranges of Annapurna and more. All are most popular spots for this Kathmandu and Pokhara tour.
Shamanism Tour Itinerary
- Include / Exclude
- Date & Price
- Tour Photo
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1350m). Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour including Pashupathnath and Buddhanilkhantha
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara, on the way visit manakamana temple.
Day 04: Fly to Jomsom and trek to Muktinath. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Hindu Puja at Muktinath and drive back to jomsom
Day 06: Fly Jomsom to Pokhara and rest time pokhara sightseeing.
Day 07: Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu by private vehicle. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Final Departure to your home country
NOTE: On Nepal Shamanism Tour of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.
Trip Cost Includes:
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Hotel in Kathmandu (As per guest need) with breakfast
- Hotel in Pokhara (As per Guest need) with breakfast
- Kathmandu-Pokhara - Kathmandu by private vehicle
- A full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour including tour guide and entrance fees.
- Pokhara Sightseeing Tour by private vehicle.
- All government and local taxes
- Pokhara - Jomsom - Pokhara by Flight
- Jomsom - Muktinath - Jomsom by local jeep
- Farewell dinner
Cost Does Not Include:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- T ravel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
The following is a list of clothing and accessories that we recommend that you take with you. This is not intended to be a comprehensive clothing and equipment list, rather it is intended to act as a reminder of those items that we feel are essential for your comfort and convenience. However we recognise that you may have your own personal preferences for clothing which may be equally as suitable.
Best Nepal Treks
The Annapurna base camp trek is the perfect introduction to Himalayan trekking.
Langtang valley trekking is the one of the most popular trekking routes in Nepal.
Ghorepani Poon Hill trekking is one of the popular and short & Sweet trekking in Nepal.
Everest View Trek takes you around the Everest region, which has recently witnessed...
Ganesh Himal Trek is surprisingly not frequented by many tourists.
Tiji festival, known as "The chasing of the Demons" Tiji tells the story of a deity named...