Group tours refer to a type of travel where a group of individuals, who may or may not know each other beforehand, travel together to a destination as part of a pre-planned itinerary. These tours are typically organized by travel companies, tour operators, or travel agencies, and can include transportation, accommodation, meals, and activities.
Group tours can range in size, from small groups of 10-15 people to larger groups of 50 or more. They are often led by a tour guide who provides information about the destination, takes care of logistics, and ensures that the group stays on schedule.
Group tours can be a great way to explore a new destination, especially if you are traveling alone or with a small group. They can be more cost-effective than traveling independently since the cost of transportation, accommodation, and activities is shared among the group. They can also provide a social experience, allowing travelers to meet new people and make friends.
However, group tours can have some drawbacks. They may not be as flexible as independent travel, as the itinerary is pre-planned and the group must stick to a schedule. They can also be less personalized, as the itinerary is designed to cater to the interests of the group as a whole rather than individual preferences.
Join one of our Nepal group tours and it will leave an unforgettable impression on you. While travelling through Nepal. Nepal Tours, its towering mountains and verdant valleys, its ancient cities, villages and exotic peoples, fascinate the world.
Our trekking trip in Nepal’s Himalaya Mountains is lodge-based (instead of a camping trek), which allows for an easier pace and produces less impact on trails from porters and pack animals. The Nepalese lodges we stay in are of modern construction in traditional style. All have private rooms and en-suite bathrooms, and offer excellent local food.
A Nepal small group holiday means you can really relax and hand over to a tour leader packed full of local knowledge and privy to all of Nepal’s hidden gems and secret celebrations.
Whether you’re travelling solo or with a friend, a small group tour offers the opportunity to travel safely and in like-minded company. With an average of around 12 to 16 people per group, all our tours are led by experienced, often local guides who will take you off the beaten track, to spots you’d find it hard to reach on your own. Most tours also include some free time to for you to explore yourself.
All group tours include accommodation (hotels, homestays, overnight trains) and transport during the tour (local buses, trains, boats or private minibus), plus some meals, so they’re a convenient way to see as much as possible and make it easy to budget for your trip.
Why you need a group tours in Nepal
Group tours can be a great way to explore Nepal, especially if you are traveling alone or with a small group. Here are some reasons why you may want to consider a group tour in Nepal:
- Cost-effective: Group tours in Nepal can be more cost-effective than traveling independently since the cost of transportation, accommodation, and activities is shared among the group.
- Safety: Nepal is a developing country with challenging terrain and a different culture than what you may be used to. Traveling in a group with an experienced guide can be safer than traveling alone, as you have someone who knows the local language, customs, and can navigate any potential challenges that may arise.
- Social experience: Group tours in Nepal can be a great way to meet new people and make friends. You can share experiences with other travelers who have similar interests, which can make your trip more enjoyable and memorable.
- Expertise: Group tours in Nepal are typically led by experienced guides who have in-depth knowledge of the country’s history, culture, and geography. They can provide insights and information that you may not be able to get on your own.
- Convenience: Group tours take care of all the logistics of your trip, including transportation, accommodation, and activities. You don’t have to worry about planning or organizing anything, which can make your trip more relaxing and stress-free.
Ultimately, whether you choose a group tour in Nepal or travel independently depends on your personal preferences and travel style. However, group tours can be a great option for those who want a hassle-free and social experience.
Nepal Group Tours Cost
The cost of Nepal group tours can vary depending on a number of factors such as the length of the tour, the level of luxury and comfort, the number of people in the group, and the activities included. However, here are some general estimates for the cost of group tours in Nepal:
- Budget Group Tours: Budget group tours in Nepal usually start from around $500 USD per person for a 5-7 day tour. These tours typically include basic accommodation, transportation, and some meals, but may not include entrance fees or activities.
- Mid-Range Group Tours: Mid-range group tours in Nepal can cost around $1000-1500 USD per person for a 10-14 day tour. These tours usually include comfortable accommodation, transportation, some meals, entrance fees, and some activities.
- Luxury Group Tours: Luxury group tours in Nepal can cost upwards of $3000 USD per person for a 10-14 day tour. These tours usually include high-end accommodation, luxury transportation, all meals, entrance fees, and a range of activities such as cultural tours, wildlife safaris, and trekking.
It is important to note that these are just estimates, and the cost of Nepal group tours can vary widely depending on the tour operator and the specifics of the tour.