Get to know Pokhara in a day tour with your own private guide. Getting a local to show you around is a great use of time and resources. Pokhara Day Tour lets you experience all the major highlights of Pokhara city in just a single day. Visit David’s fall, Sarangkot, Peace Stupa, Phewa Lake, Intel mountain museum etc + do a 30 min Paragliding in Pokhara. Pokhara is a more chilled-out destination alternative to Kathmandu. Many travelers who like the outdoors prefer to base themselves in this lakeside city. There are a lot of unforgettable experiences to be had around here. From mountain biking, hiking, and paragliding. Simply enjoying the mountain views, there are many options of day trips around Pokhara.
Want to experience the magnificent Himalaya mountains in Nepal but are too short on time to do a two-week trek?. Then you will want to do the best day tours to Pokhara. Then one day Pokhara itinerary can be done in 8 hours giving you the perfect sample of the Himalayas.
Pokhara Day Tour Highlights
- Sarangkot View point to see the Sunrise.
- World Peace Pagoda Sunset Tour
- Explore the ancient Gupteshwor Cave and Seti Gandaki gorge.
- Water fun trip on Phewa lake and visit the local market.
- Mountain museum is a source of mountaineering information.
- Get the splendid views of the Annapurna Himalayan range.
- 30min adventure paragliding to Pokhara
- One Farewell dinner at Boomrang Restaurant, Pokhara
||Day trip to Pokhara|
||Pokhara, Sarangkot, Phewa Lake, Peace Stupa.|
|MODE OF TOURS:||Private transportation + Private Guide + 30 min Paragliding to Pokhara|
||2 to 40 persons.|
|COMMUNICATION:||For Viber and Whatsapp: +9779851036473
For Direct Mail: [email protected]
Pokhara Travel Season:
September to November is the best time to visit Pokhara; it is also considered as the peak tourist season. December to February are the coldest months in Pokhara. The winter continues till March. Pokhara is at proximity to the Himalayas, the peak months are when tourists indulge in trekking and hiking.
Pokhara is a city on Phewa Lake, in central Nepal. It’s known as a gateway to the Annapurna Circuit, a popular trail in the Himalayas. Tal Barahi Temple, a 2-story pagoda, sits on an island in the lake. On the eastern shore, the Lakeside district has yoga centers and restaurants. In the city’s south, the International Mountain Museum has exhibits on the history of mountaineering and the people of the Himalayas.Our guide to the best things to do in Pokhara, plus advice on where to stay, where to eat, and how to get there.
If you are willing to shorten or lengthen the trip to fit in as per your schedule, you can contact us. It will be our pleasure to assist you in making your trip a successful one.
05.00am: The guide will pick up from hotel in Pokhara and move toward you to Sarangkot sunrise tour.
NOTE: Sarangkot (1592m) is the highest view point for the sunrise in Pokhara area. You will reach Sarangkot easily by 45 minutes’ drive by a car ride to the top from Pokhara and then 45 minutes hike up to the main view point.
05.45am: Sunrise at Sarangkot.
07.00am: After sunrise, back to your hotel. Breakfast is at your own hotel or own expenses. Rest and relax.
08.00am: Visit Phewa Lake by boat (1 hour) Note: We will take you to Tal Barahi Temple by boat.
09.00am: Pick up from your Taal Barahi and Proceed to Paragliding Tours.
10.00am: You will start your 15 – 30 minutes Paragliding Tour after a short briefing by the pilot. Pokhara in Nepal is the world’s best paragliding spot in the world with amazing view of Annapurna range of mountains and beautiful landscape around Pokhara valley, virgin Mt; Fishtail (Machhapuchhre), LamjungHimal, Annapaurna, Himal, Himchuli, Phewa lake, rice field, rivers and settlements.
11.50am: You will land in Phewa Lake Side. We will pick you up and bring you to your hotel.
01.00pm: Pick up from your hotel for Lunch at Moondance Restaurant. NOTE: Moondance is the creation of the Lama (Tamang) Family. Simply put, we love what we do and take pride in Moondance.
02.00pm: After lunch, tour continue to
- Davis Fall – A waterfall located at Pokhara in Kaski District. An interesting aspect is the water from the fall flow about 500 feet through the natural tunnel at the depth of 100 feet from ground level.
- Mahadev Cave – Across the road from Davis Falls, this venerated cave contains a huge stalagmite worshipped as a Shiva’s Lingam.
- World Peace Pagoda Sunset Tour – Standing on top of the Ananda hill, Shanti Stupa adds more beauty to Pokhara Valley. It is a perfect holiday place providing a clear view of the Himalayan range of mountains, Phewa Lake and Pokhara City. The hilltop provides a splendid view of sunrise and sunset. Tripadvisor has ranked Shanti Stupa as top second attraction in Pokhara.
07.30pm: Dinner at Boomrang Restaurant.
08.30pm: After dinner, back to hotel. Rest & Relax. Tour Ends.
Hotel pickup and drop-off by private car.
English speaking cultural guide in Pokhara
English speaking driver
All entrance fees
1 lunch + 1 Dinner but no breakfast
15 to 30 minutes paragliding tour
Government and local taxes.