With Nepal Tours you can now book your whole holiday or just the bits that suit you – just the flight, your accommodation, your car hire and much more. The following details of products are available and the applicable terms and conditions:
1. Your booking is made with Adventure Connexion (P) Ltd., hereinafter called ‘the company’.
2. We will conform your booking (when we are able to do so) when you send us a deposit of 30% of the total tour cost. For Bank Transfer, our bank detail is as follows:
Account Name : Adventure Connexion Pvt Ltd
Bank Name : Everest Bank Limited
Account Number : 01400105200474
Swift Code : EVBLNPKA
Bank Address : Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal
Note: You are requested to pay extra bank charges (if any) at your end on your own. It means full tour cost must be reached to us without any bank deduction.
3. If you cancel the booking before final payment is made we will only refund 50% of the advance deposit.
4. If you cancel your booking after you have paid in full and more than 15 days before your departure, a refund of 50% of the trip cost will be made. If you cancel less than 15 days before your departure, no refund will normally be made. For this reason we strongly advise you to take out cancellation insurance.
5. If you do not pay your balance at the specified time without making prior arrangements with us we will reserve the right to cancel your booking and we are entitled to deduct 50% from your total advance deposited as a cancellation charge. Rest of the amount will be refunded to you.
6. We will not cancel your tour unless we are forced to do so by unusual or unforeseen circumstances, such as war, civil or political unrest or what is usually beyond our control.
7. If we cancel your tour we will refund all payments made to us in respect of the tour cost, but we shall not be liable to refund you for incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking like visa fee or expenses like bank charge at our end while receiving your payment or bank service charge while transferring amount to third party.
8. We reserve the right to impose surcharges up to 15 days of your tour operation due to unfavorable changes in currency exchange rates, increases in air-fares or other transport costs, or increase in entrance/permit/visa fees or if government action should require us to do so.
9. Company will not be responsible or liable for injury, sickness or death which might occur. When you make booking with us you are accepting that there is inherent risk in adventure travel for example risk of altitude sickness as most of our programs involves going to high altitude.
10. Before you come on the tour you must be covered by insurance, which must include adequate cover for baggage, medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should be become too ill to continue, tour cancellation, including helicopter rescue and air ambulance.
11. By signing our Booking Form you acknowledge that Company has taken all responsible stapes to safeguard its liability in this respect. You are strongly advised to cover yourself against any possible risk that may occur.
12. The company shall not be liable for any loss or damages caused by the total or partial failure to carry out the contract if such failure is: attributable to the passenger; unforeseeable or unavoidable and attributable to the third party unconnected to the Company; or a result of unusual and unforeseen circumstances which is beyond the control of the Company, such as road blocked, general strikes, civil or political unrest, quarantine restrictions, government action.
13. If you have any complaint about any of the services during the tour, the client should inform the local tour operators, or the tour leader/guide immediately that should put the things right away. If you complain is not solved then please put up/write in Kathmandu within 10 days of the completion of the tour. We will put our best efforts to solve the problems in your favor.
14. Acceptance: When you do booking with us it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all these booking conditions and agree to abide by them.