There is so much to see in Nepal but in 9 days Nepal tour one must consider what is within reach. Nepal is a landlocked country in Southern Asia, between the Tibet autonomous region of China and India.
It contains 8 of the world’s 10 highest peaks, including Mount Everest – the world’s tallest – on the border with Tibet. Lumbini, the birth place of Gautama Buddha, the founder of Buddhism. Visitors to Nepal generally associate the nation with snow-capped mountain peaks.
Whilst there are over 90 peaks which lie above 7000m (22,966 ft), approximately one-third of the country is low-lying and subtropical.
8 nights 9 days Nepal tour itinerary is a unique amalgam of Nepal’s attractions. This program has a bit of every flavor of Nepal such as culture, nature, adventure, and pilgrimage.
Combine exploration of ancient cities, temples and palaces, breathtaking mountain ranges and thundering waterfalls. Go wild in one of Asia’s finest game parks and immerse yourself in local life and culture. Get to know the real Nepal!
9 Days Nepal Tour Highlights
- Nagarkot: It’s known for its views of the Himalayas, including Mount Everest to the northeast, which are especially striking at sunrise and sunset.
- Kathmandu: explore Kathmandu Durbar Square and visit the Swayambhunath Stupa and Bodhnath Stupa
- Chitwan National Park: Go on a jeep safari in Chitwan, home to the one horned rhino and the elusive Bengal tiger
- Pokhara: Visit the World Peace Pagoda, see the daily prayers at Matapani Monastery and go boating on Lake Phewa
- Bhaktapur: Roam around the beautiful Durbar Square and test your pottery making skills
- Lumbini: The Buddha’s birthplace, one of the world’s most important spiritual sites and attracts Buddhist pilgrims
- Admire spectacular views of the Annapurna mountain range
- Patan: Explore the temples and shrines of Patan Durbar Square
Accommodation Facilities during 9 Day Nepal Tour
Each night, you’ll be staying in standard accommodation. Nepal offers a wide range of tourist friendly accommodation throughout the country. From high-end five-star hotels to mid-range family friendly hotels to backpacker friendly guest houses. Standard accommodation facilities we will provide you in 9 days in Nepal
Best Time to Visit
Between October and December is the best time to visit Nepal as the skies are generally clear and the views spectacular. The weather remains dry until about April. January and February can be very cold, especially at night, but will reward you with incredible panoramas and quieter trekking trails as there are fewer visitors.
Late spring is a beautiful time to travel as the rhododendrons burst into bloom. From May, heat and humidity levels build until the monsoon rains arrive in June and the clouds obscure the glorious mountain views. Nepal celebrates festivals all year, so there is often a festival or pilgrimage taking place – ask your specialist for more details as the dates often change from year to year.
Day 1: Welcome to Kathmandu and drive to Nagarkot
Day 2: Sunrise from Nagarkot, Drive Pokhara
Day 3: Explore Pokhara: Adventure & Relaxation
Day 4: Drive from Pokhara to Lumbini
Day 5: Explore Lumbini & drive to Chitwan
Day 6: Explore Chitwan: Safaris, Wildlife, and Relaxation Chitwan National Park
Day 7: Drive from Chitwan to Kathmandu
Day 8: Full day Kathmandu sightseeing
Day 9: Final Departure